Experienced Maintenance Person
About the Position
Experienced maintenance person for St. Paul properties. Knowledge in heating, electrical, plumbing and general maintenance. Boilers license a plus, and must be available for after-hours emergency rotation schedule. Competitive salary, benefits, vacation, insurance and retirement planning. Must have own vehicle and tools.
Salary will be based on experience, qualifications and job function from $25 to $30 an hour. Receive $1,000 bonus after six months!
To be responsible for the effective maintenance of apartment buildings at multiple locations in St. Paul. Required specific skill set includes:
- Timely completion of all assigned work requests
- Appliance troubleshooting and repair
- Boiler troubleshooting and repair
- AC troubleshooting and repair
- General building maintenance
- Apartment turnover experience
- Manage supplies and purchase materials
- Participate in our after-hours emergency call schedule
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
If you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.